New challenges demand new technologies. The team of Cool Tec is continuously in search of the best option for our customers.
R&D and Construction
Our team of creative, innovative engineers engage with you to develop cooling solutions that best meet your requirements. We combine in-house resources with strong and reliable partnerships and networks, and our extensive experience in component cooling.
Beyond implementation of cooling solutions, we support you by developing prototypes, sample parts and pre-series. We integrate customized construction data into our programming systems to ensure smooth-flowing production set-up and manufacturing.
We offer qualified and quick support to you in developing and improving your heatsink or cold plate. With our thermosimulation service we optimize the thermal behavior of your module and adapt it to your application. You will benefit from reduced development efforts and costs. Many years of experience allow us to easily assess solution feasibility and compare different alternatives.
With a production plant of more than 30 state-of-the-art CNC-machine centers we can create any customized processing at the highest level of quality and precision.
- 5-axis CNC-machining up to 1000 x 1000 x 800 mm
- Machining lengths up to 3000 mm
Machines and plants
- Automated sawing centers
- Grinding machine
- Ultrasonic degreasing
Tool and device engineering
- In direct corporation
- Milling and turning machines
- Diverse cutting and sawing processes
- Electric workplace
- Threading machine
- Grinding and drilling machines
- Various welding technologies with certification
Combining technologies – we create the perfect lasting connection
Using the latest welding and joining technologies allows us to deliver cooling solutions with durable, leak-proof connections that meet highest pressure requirements.
- Friction stir welding according to DIN EN ISO 25239-4
- Electron beam welding according to DIN EN ISO 13919-2
- Conventional welding according to DIN EN ISO 15085-2
- State-of-the-art bonding technologies
- Induction brazing
Choose from a vast range of options for surface treatments. In addition to protective surface finishes, we offer diverse decorative refining processes.
- Anodization in diverse colors
- Hard anodization
- Chrome-VI-free passivation
- Galvanic and chemical nickel platin
- Nickel-tin coating
- Surtec 650
- Powder coating and painting
- Surface treatment in compliance with MIL-standards
Further Surface Treatments
- Ultrasonically cleaning
- Abrasive blasting
- Barrel finishing
- Laser labelling
- Screen printing
Assembly: a single-source service
We deliver ready-to-install system components.
Our assembly services
- Completion according to parts list
- Insulating material
- Stud bolts
Discover our unique development & manufacturing process
We‘re there for every step of your journey to achieve the best cooling solution for your requirement – From concept, through development, simulation and prototyping, to series production and delivery.